If you are interested in applying for Canyon Heights Academy's tuition assistance, please read the following instructions carefully and ensure that all steps are followed within the required timeframe. All information submitted is held in strict confidence between School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS), the application service, and Canyon Heights Academy.
- Tuition Assistance Applications must be filled out on-line at https://www12.student-1.com/SSSNet/ Paper applications will not be accepted. If you have questions about the on-line application process, please call SSS at 609-771-7770.
- Click on the above link to the SSS homepage.
- Click on the SSS ONLINE icon on the right side of the page.
- Click on the PARENTS icon on the top, left side of the page.
- Click on the Start a new PFS link. Please ignore instructions for submitting a paper application. Only on-line applications will be accepted. The school code for Canyon Heights Academy is 4345.
- For consideration, the business office must receive a complete enrollment packet and down payment prior to enrollment .
- After the tuition assistance award is issued, the school will automatically adjust the tuition balance with the FACTS billing service.
- If the school cannot meet a family's stated tuition assistance needs, and this precludes the student from enrolling in Canyon Heights, the down payment will be refunded.